Thursday, January 14, 2016

Review: Sebring (The Unfinished Heroes Series 5) by Kristen Ashley


Sebring, the final novel in the Unfinished Heroes Series, is by far my absolute favorite! We read about Nick’s fall into douchebagness in Knight, and I’ve craved for his story to be told ever since. Having his history highlighted in Knight and sporadically mingled into Creed, Raid and Deacon made me feel connected to him in a more intense way than any of the other characters in this series. I wanted Nick to get his shit together, I believed that he could find his HEA and I needed him to become the man I hoped he could be.
And who is the perfect heroine for Nick to fall for? A gangster princess named Olivia! The way he and Olivia meet is mouthwatering in a - make sure you’re reading this in the privacy of your own home - kinda HOT! And when Olivia calls him Nicky?? And he lets her?? Swoon! Pass the tequila while I attempt to get myself together.
Nick's back story/past is brutal, but it's almost as if he's earned himself that brutal with his past behavior over the years.

KA hit it on the bulls-eyes, but lets be real, when does she not?

Nick Sebring earned his spot on your Kindle, and your bookshelf! 

5++++ Stars
Link to Sebring on Amazon
Link to the entire Unfinished Heroes Series on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment