Monday, October 17, 2016

Michael Myers is my homeboy


October has always been my favorite month of the year. Not only is it my birthday month, but it is also my Moms as well. The temperature starts it’s slow descent here in Florida, and my t-shirts get a much needed break from the sweaty armpit summer heat. With the cooler nights also comes a much needed cheaper AC bill.

These things all help build my love, but what really excites me about the tenth month of the year is Halloween.

No, I don’t mean the trick or treating with the neighborhood kiddos. I mean the movie Halloween.

I am a HUGE scary movie buff and Halloween, Halloween II and Halloween H2O are my absolute all-time favorites. All of the Scream movies and Friday the 13th are a close second, but there’s something about the spine tingling, jump inducing, genius theme music of Halloween that gets my blood pumping like no other.

When AMC plays all day marathons right before the 31st, I feel the need to call in sick to work.


Seriously. My obsession is that strong.

My fiancé also shares my love of the horror genre, and we make Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights an annual event each year. Our favorites haunted houses this time were Halloween II and American Horror Story, but we really loved all 9 that they had.


Moral of the story: Michael Myers is my homeboy.

Halloween Horror Nights 10/12/16
 

Web of Deceit
Barnes and Noble: http://goo.gl/RBWOJi



No comments:

Post a Comment